We would love to have you become a member of the Muskegon County Genealogical Society!
**Anyone interested in the pursuit of genealogy may become a member.
**Memberships run from January 1 through December 31 each year.
Member Benefits Include:
- Monthly membership meetings and regular events featuring special programs to educate and enlighten you on genealogy and history in general.
- The monthly newsletter, Twig Talk, a publication with all the latest society news, tons of tips, and help for your genealogical research.
- Individual hands-on assistance (at HPL-Torrent House) with basic skills, brick walls, and research advice.
- Website members only section with access to indexes and records not easily found elsewhere.
- Speaker fees;
- Genealogy related equipment and supplies, new books and rebinding old ones important to Muskegon County History, photograph and manuscript purchases for the Local History collection at HPL-Torrent House;
- Publication of books, such as the “History of Muskegon County – A Proud Legacy, Vol I, and History of Muskegon County – Footprints in History, Vol II;
- State of Michigan non-profit license; Michigan Genealogical Council yearly dues, and National Genealogical Societies yearly dues; Website related maintenance; and Technology associated expenses.
Please enjoy the fun of finding your ancestors!
NOTE: You can CLICK HERE to open and print Membership Application in a PDF.