St. Catherine's Cemetery
Ravenna, MI 49451
Sec. 2, T9N, R14W
St. Catherine’s Roman Catholic Church was first started as a mission parish of St. Mary’s in Muskegon. They began building their first church building in 1908.
It is unknown when the cemetery was established, but it would appear that it came into being sometime within the first ten years of the parish’s beginning.
Some of the earliest stones in St. Catherine’s Cemetery have duplicate stones in Ravenna Township Cemetery.
The cemetery is located next to St. Catherine’s School on Thomas Street in the Village of Ravenna.
(Research by Sherry Miller)
Copyright © 2013 Muskegon County Genealogical Society All Rights Reserved